Tag / European sustainable funds
Morningstar European sustainable fund flows reach record levels in 2019
Morningstar’s sustainable funds universe attracted record inflows of €120bn last year, with almost 40% of these coming in during the final quarter alone.January 31, 2020
- What does the Credit Suisse fallout mean for bond holders?
- Jeremy Hunt’s UK Spring Budget 2023 speech in full
- Developed market equities to deliver 8.3%pa return over the next decade
- Guinness Sustainable Energy Report – March 2023
- Terry Smith: Idiots, Armageddon and ‘pain in the arse’ stocks
- How to avoid making mistakes with your investments
- Can emerging market equities outperform in the next decade?
- Why is Solar the Big Winner of the Energy Revolution?
- SustainAbility – Goldilocks & the two Bears
- Outlook for 2023 – Royal London Asset Management